1, Put the frozen pie sheet out of the freezer. Wash the spinach well, drop the root and cut it to 3 cm width. Cut the bacon to 1 cm square.
2. Put butter in a frying pan and stir fry (1). Stop the fire when you are ready, transfer it to the ball. (Even if you keep it in a frying pan).
3. Place fresh cream and egg in (2). Eggs melt well and mix the whole. Put the ingredients of ■ in it and mix.
4. Warm up the oven to 200 degrees. Put two left and right frozen pie seats side by side, fill in the mold, and drill a hole with a fork in the bottom part.
Weigh the heat-resistant dish etc. in the pie cloth of (4) and bake the sky for 15 minutes.
5. Pour (3) into (5), and put mini tomatoes that took the lid. Bake it a little, so make it slightly smaller than the edge.
6. Pour (3) into (5), and put mini tomatoes that took the lid. Bake it a little, so make it slightly smaller than the edge.
Adjust the baking time because it varies depending on the oven. Once the pie cloth is baked once the finish is crisp !! The mold which can not be removed can be easily removed by laying an oven sheet! When there is no fresh cream, you can substitute the mayonnaise 2 tablespoons with 200 cc of milk.