Ingredients For 1
Quarter of shredded cabbage
Pork or Beef sliced 80 ~ 100g
A lot of BBQ source
Lots of mayonnaise (Japanese mayonnaise)
1. Squeeze cabbage shreds while making a dent in the middle of the dish then
Arrange sliced pork or beef on cabbage
2. Microwave in it with wrapping around 3 minutes
3. Take it out and split the egg into the middle. And then push the yolks once with chopsticks.
4. Microwave in it with wrapping again about 2 minutes! while watching the state!
5. When eggs become hardness of your choice, take out, complete your favorite sauce and mayonnaise! !
As eggs get caught when inadvertently watch as you please see! There is no problem even after trying mayonnaise and sauce! Easy cooking you try it!!